“It always helps to have people we love beside us when we have to do difficult things in life” –Fred Rogers
The last couple of weeks for me have been a roller coaster of crazy. Life can become overwhelming and sometimes even feel out of control. I have gone from one stress to the next lately. I am still in a hard time in my life but I know things will get better and I get to control my attitude in it all. Life Happens and how we handle it matters.
- Have you ever had a time in your life when one thing after another happens?
- How you deal with it and how you choose to respond matters.
- This is a time to focus on your mindset and shows yourself a lot of grace.
- Remember Self-Care matters
Let’s talk about stress and self-care
Who you hang with matters in life!
You know what else matter is who you choose to hang with or listen to in these crazy times. People either add value and support or take away and drain you during a crazy time in your life. It is important to remember when life gets crazy to have encouraging and supportive people, tribe, and friends in your life. Be sure to have the four essential people in your life coaches, mentors, friends, and cheerleaders.
- Who are the support people you need in your life?
- Who are the people you might need a break from at this time?
This is a good time to love yourself enough to set boundaries.
Your time and energy are precious and you get to decide how you use them.
You cannot control other people; you can control how you choose to respond to other people’s actions.
How you choose to look at life or what is happening in life matters.
What I like about seeing things in many ways is that I don’t have to worry about what others think. I can see things as I feel like seeing them, and this is meaningful to me. I don’t have to try to imagine how other people see things and I especially don’t have to worry about whether other people agree with how I see things.
You know attitude and perception are so important to success and happiness.
- What is your perception of what is going on?
- Why are you feeling this way?
- How can you look at the silver lining in the event?
- What can you learn from this hard time?
- How can you grow?
Remember you are Human and give yourself grace
Be sure to stop and breathe, taking time for self-care
- Managing your stress,
- Prioritizing your thoughts,
- Balancing your emotion,
- Breaking down and breaking open ( it is ok to not be ok)
- Find a safe person to talk to counselor, pastor, or friend ( or all three)
- Know that it is perfectly okay to do less when you are dealing with more.
You can read more about this in chapter 4 of my new book “Here to There Revealed”
Ok! Kids are almost back in school so you may need to consider some growth opportunities coming up for your life and business
As we enter into the new school year look for upcoming events including:
- Speaking events
Find great information to create the life and business you love on my YouTube channel.
Sheri Berger is the founder of Here to There Consulting. She is an expert in helping people manifest their vision by creating uniquely designed systems to transform businesses and lives. Sheri’s videos provide practical steps for businesses to maximize their operations achieve their goals and find fulfillment in their personal lives.
For upcoming events and great information,
Be sure to follow me on social media
I am here to support you in transforming your life and business creating the life you love.